Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Getaway

Trying to get updated with the latest in travel fare promo between Cebu Pacific and Air Asia is making me obsessed with constantly checking the websites of these 2 airline companies. After work I spent hours and hours constantly browsing on travel dates and destinations.  Afterwards I spent hours after hours trying to make researches on hotels and places to visit in a desired city of destination.  I read countless and countless of blogs and travel reviews to get to know more about the places I want to go to.

Cebu Pacific is right. Travelling was a privilege before for just some few who can afford. Now, Low Cost travel has made it possible and real for ordinary people like me. And even if I worry about the ozone layer getting a bigger hole with all the many planes flying around constantly, there is so much joy that can be experienced on seeing other places... call that guilty pleasures.


Right now I am looking forward to a weekend getaway... hopefully the weather will permit.