Thursday, October 9, 2014

Amarela Resort (Part 6 Day 2)

The Beaches of Amarela


After the unsuccessful sunrise watching, I went to investigate the beaches of Amarela. From their swimming pool there is a flight of stone steps (here shown in the picture below) going to the beach...  



Although they made sure to put wooden railings beside the stone steps, I think the path is still NOT PWD (People With Disabilities) and Elderly friendly. But it sure look aesthetically good...


My first glimpse of the beach

Lounge Chairs

Oh! and a hammock!

Even the sun was lazy that morning...it rose slowly

The beach was all mine...

Soft powdery fine white sands...
I feel it was too early for me to go beach swimming. Would love to have the sun around.  However we will be leaving for Cebu by 11:00 AM, so I decided to forego the beach...

Please continue to read on...