Friday, October 10, 2014

The Trip Back to Cebu

We chose to take the Super Cat Fast Ferry in going back to Cebu. They had some kind of promo, and it is cheaper then Ocean Jet. I like it better also because it was a bit larger than Ocean Jet. I don't know if it was just my imagination, but I was more comfortable with this ride compared to when I was going to Bohol via Ocean Jet. But our seat mates said, yes, Super Cat is good when the sea is calm but it can not withstand choppy waters or big waves. Thank God, it was a beautiful sunny day when we left Bohol, so the sea was calm and peaceful. We arrived in Cebu safely...


Temporary Terminal in Tagbilaran

Music Entertainment supported by donations

People boarding fast ferry to Cebu

Super Cat Fast Ferry

Inside SuperCat

Another view of the interior