Monday, August 18, 2014

Blueberry Tourist Hotel - Davao City

After visiting Philippine Eagle Center, we went back to the city proper and stayed in Blueberry Tourist Hotel which is basically just across the office building (Metro Lifestyle Bldg.) where I will have a meeting with my boss.  It was not very big but definitely very cozy.  And it was very clean. I think it is basically a new hotel. 

What I like about Blueberry  is its proximity to restaurants and malls. When we needed to find an ATM, Abreeza Mall was just about 10 to a maximum 15 minutes ride (without traffic). And along the way to Abreeza, nice restaurants lined up in the street we passed by. The place is also located in a safe area and it is very convenient to hail taxis or jeep. Whenever I can come back to Davao, I would definitely come back to stay here.


Front Steps of Blueberry

Lobby and Reception Area

Chandelier in the lobby

Lobby in our floor, elevator to the left

Balcony in our room

TV with Cable channels

Personal ref and complimentary bottled water

Hot Water and Coffee

Towels

Bathtub and Shower

Toiletries

Preparing for a good night sleep...

A cozy nook near the balcony